TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

The animation, voice acting, and even the writing are getting better every episode. The only problem I have with the series the amateur handling of you characters expression of emotion through dialogue. I feel like your making the characters state their emotional states more than having them emote through actions and body expressions. Also, the dialogue is often too much. There are times when you could state something, with integration and poignancy, with nearly half the words.

The show is getting better and I truly commend your delving deeper into characters other than Alpha. Keep up the good work my man and by the end of this you could have a great and respectable body of work.

League of Legends General League of Legends General

Never played the game, but 5 stars for solid WKUK Sex Robot.

the news is deadly the news is deadly

Good potential. Maybe put some more time and effort in the next one.

Adrellia Village #38: SE Adrellia Village #38: SE

It wasn't very well written. I didn't laugh one time. The backgrounds and scenes were lazy and some of them were just stolen images. The animation was choppy and sloppy. The voice acting was very poor and had no feeling.

Usually I would say this is fine for a beginner's animation, but since there hasn't been any improvement since your first contribution to the site. Maybe spend some more time on the art and writing a better concept. I honestly don't know how your score got as high as it did.

Keep working hard and I'm sure you'll improve in no time.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Stolen images? The Fred poster and the fireplace are the only props in this entire animation that wasn't drawn in Flash. The animation is something I'll work on, and the voicing cast has been replaced.

I personally think this is a great improvement since Adrellia Village #1, but I can guarantee that episode 39 will see some improvements. I'll spend more time on the animation, and regarding the writing, this is only the start of a fairly long series.

Thank you for your review, your advice will be taken into consideration for the next episode.

its impossible! its impossible!

Well first off, congratulations on actually finishing and uploading something.
Secondly, just how long did you work on this? Because it looks like it only took you about two days. Maybe spend a little extra time on it. After you finish go back and see what else you can do to spiff it up. Third thing, I know what you were going for with the eyebrow and pupil animation, but it didn't work. Maybe try redrawing them instead of just smoothing them. Especially with how smooth and simple the shapes already were. Last thing (I swear), the credits. Try not to do the whole contrasting flashing color thing. It's hurts the eyes man.

Other than that, it's pretty good considering its your first. Good concept, nice animation, pretty good sound.

Just keep at it man and you'll be loads better. Later!!

The lost and found bagel The lost and found bagel

Pure Awesome

Very good, but that statement at the end of it was completely uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself... :P

But seriously, very original, very well animated, nice concept, just wish that rat didn't have to die..... he was hungry, he hadn't eatin in weeks and that bagel was a huge jerk face........ that is all.

turtleco responds:

OMG ITS CALLED A FUKCING JERK OIMEG SINFGIOSNGINQWIN~~!!!

Cashin! Cashin!

Great, just great!

The concept is very interesting. It would be nice if it was a bit longer. I feel like the chase scene should be a more drastic, because it was almost as if she wasn't in any danger of loosing the piggy bank at all.

The music fit this piece perfectly. Which begs the question. Did you come up with the idea for this animation while listening to the song? Or did you only find the song after you developed the concept?

I also think you should finish this animation. It would be a really nice piece and it would surely be a great addition to your artistic portfolio. Best of luck man!!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Doin' it right Max

This has got to be your most beautiful work yet. The animation was seamless. The story was nothing less that what I expected from you, if anything you have surpassed even yourself. Don't stop doin' what you doin'. Now Yotam's GOT to give you a job.

Cannon Go Boom! Cannon Go Boom!

Quite enjoyable

I found this collaboration between flash artist to be quite enjoyable. I did most enjoy the animation created by the J-qb. Quite enjoyable might I say. Havegum's was also very good. Very well animated. Quite enjoyable. I did how ever notice that Aigis's button had no sound effect? Hating perhaps? Also, did I mention this was quite enjoyable? Well it is.

The Choice The Choice

...

Pretty good yall. Animation was choppy but the artwork was great. Voices were a little low but who cares I could still hear what he was saying. Very suttle humor but wished I could have seen into that Censored bubble... if only ;O

Aigis responds:

I'm not going to lie, most of the 48 hours were spent drawing what was in that censored bubble.